Friday 29 July 2016

From Montreal To The banks Of The Mississippi

Last Sunday Joel and I took the boys on another side trip. This time were were taking a trip down memory road in Ottawa and Lanark County. Back when I was skating I lived in Ottawa from 1999 to 2001 and I haven't been back in fourteen years. We visited the dear friends I lived with for my last year in Ottawa. Joel had to fly to Boston first thing Monday morning but the boys and I stayed and joined our friends at their camper for a few days in Larnak County on the shore of the Mississippi. They swam, made sand castles and frolicked in the sun. 



It was a lovely week. Joel is now flying back from his work trip to Boston and Anaheim and we're packing up this house in Montreal tomorrow. Saturday morning bright and early we set off to Lyndhurst, ON to go to a cottage on Red Horse Lake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment