Saturday, 25 July 2026

LITTLE INDIA

We had very wiggly boys so our day started with lots of swimming today. And then we waited and watched a thunderstorm. 

Joel had to sleep after working all night so Mum and the boys and I went to Little India on our own to walk around and see the shops and temples. 




We decided to all get henna tattooos -- the things you do when kids are along! Even Mum got one. We introduced the boys to haggling. C was very mystified by the concept of walking away from something you want. A watched me at the first place we purchased something and asked "what was THAT? I couldn't even follow that transaction." Hah! Mom has a few things up my sleeve he hasn't seen I guess. I love a good haggle. 



Joel joined us for a late lunch of Dosa at a little restaurant. Mum actually hadn't done Dosa with us before so it was new to three members at the table. 

No comments:

Post a Comment