Tuesday 23 September 2008

Voting Time

My election ballot arrived a few minutes ago.  It's September 22. The little note inside tells me it has to be received by October 14th so I will be able to vote in time for the election. I'm amazed by how many pieces of paper came out of that envelope though. My ballot is that tiny piece of newsprint with the parliament buildings on it, it goes into three envelopes which are printed on the other side with my declarations of honesty. That legal size sheet is a two sided document on how to put things in envelopes and the small purple paper is the election deadline. I think each piece was designed in a different decade by a separate department. I think a design project is brewing.

It's 27 degrees celsius right now and I'm off to the library to get very cold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment