Wednesday 24 October 2007

Green Fusion

I visited the Green Fusion Design Centre today in search of paint, linens and all things we will need when we move into our place. I was very impressed with the wide array of natural substances that I can use for flooring and sheets and darned near everything. I was able to get poster size paint chips actually painted with the paint for several colours of this 0 VOC indoor paint. I'm still geeking out about it.

On the subject of finding greener pastures I also discovered there is a really cool bank here. New Resource Bank is just about the most socially responsible bank I've ever seen that still allows you to live in a capitalist world. They didn't have hours that we could work with but check this out.

One more link: the Good Earth Natural Food Store which is currently keeping me alive is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment