Saturday 15 December 2007

Estrogenfest 2007 - reloaded


Once a year for the past three years my girlfriends, Nancy and Anne-Marie and I have celebrated 'Estrogenfest'. According to tradition we get together (usually at our place) for a week long slumber party. We journal, do art, make food drink wine and celebrate our friendship.

This is the first time we've done a second gathering hence the "reloaded" title. And it's the first time we've done a road trip. The girls flew into San Francisco this week and now we are making our way along the coastal 101 highway to Canada.

We will roll into Vancouver tomorrow night and Victoria the following day.

It was good timing for a visit as I'm all alone back home. Joel has been in LA for three weeks but oddly enough, as soon as I left town the company decided to fly him back to san Francisco for a few days.
I think they are torturing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment