Friday 7 December 2007

Life goes on

My week in LA is drawing to a close. Joel and I will drive back home to Fairfax for the weekend and then he'll fly back to LA again. 
My girlfriends Nancy and Anne-Marie will arrive in Fairfax next week for a little visit and then the three of us are going to drive up the coast to Vancouver and Victoria (Canada). 
Joel will fly in to Victoria from LA at some point depending on how things go in the next few weeks. I should be seeing him for a week over the holidays. Then I'm staying in Victoria till my classes start in San Francisco at the end of January. 
Joel will probably stay in LA most of the time until March with the work he's doing in the studio in Culver City. Probably flying back for some weekends (we are going to the special hell for people who have enormous carbon footprints).
If you can remember all those details I'll hire you right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment