Friday 14 January 2011

On the road again

Joel is heading back to Singapore after spending the past few weeks working from Montreal. Meanwhile, I've been 3000 miles away still helping out on the home front but also doing online course work.  In the past two months Joel and I have barely spent two weeks under the same roof. It's often this way for us but frankly it's starting to wear a little thin. I'm counting down my last week here before I fly back to Singapore too.

Despite my eagerness to be home, I'm less than thrilled about the long flight. Plus, I seem to be bringing a huge box of bike wheels (Joel!!!!) and a big hard case filled with artwork, kitchen gear and half a dozen pairs of Havaianas. The TSA is going to have a heyday if they look in my bags. Not that anything is at all illegal, it's just I don't think many other people are traveling with... well bikes tires and copper pots.

No comments:

Post a Comment